Our Control Room A is a professional listening environment. It has the proper corrective acoustic treatment. Treatment in control room A ensures the best listening environment possible. The key is to analyze the situation. It will determine where to put acoustic treatment. Repeat the acoustic measurement to see how the room changed. It makes sure that the place performs as it should. Control Room A is passing with flying colors and did better than the expert ever expected. The room now enables our equipment to sound its best.
Control Room A has multiple absorbers. They absorb sound. It has bass traps located in the corners. Bass sound builds up in the corners. The room also has diffusion. Diffusion panels do just that. They are designed to scatter sound when audio strikes it. Those treatments are on both the walls and ceiling.
There is an absorption cloud over the mix position in Control Room A as well. It hangs just below the tiles on the ceiling. The acoustic cloud gives us the broadest sweet spot possible. Starsound Studios Control Room A is a 15-foot room. The depth of our control room is 16 feet. The ceiling height is 9'6". The fact that these dimensions are not divisible along with the treatment is critical. The room also has two sofas and two mix position chairs. These creature comforts provide our clients and us with plenty of space to relax. Space also allows the luxury to bring in the extra equipment of your own to record if necessary.
Studio Equipment List 1
1. ATC SM25 Pro speakers
2. Focal Spirit Headphones
3. JBL Eon speakers
4. Avantone Mix Cube speakers
5. Sweetwater Creation Station
6. Octo Card Universal Audio
7. Duo Card Universal Audio
8. Pro Tools HD-I/O 32 channels
9. Lynx Aurora 32 HD
10. Audient Microphone Preamp 32 channels
12. Dangerous Music 2 Bus LT
13. S-3 Control Surface
14. Pro-Tools Dock
15. Avid Eucontrol
16. Cloud Lifter on all dynamic microphones
17. Universal Audio LA-610 Vocal Mic Preamp
18. Radial Ox8 32 channels
19. Analog Designs Black Box
20. Dangerous Music Monitor ST
21. Behringer X Air XR 18 Monitor Controller
22. Behringer P 16 M Six personal mixers
23. Telefunken M81 Mic (6) Toms-Snare Bot.
24. Telefunken M80 Mic (3) Snare Top & Guitars
25. ProTools Ultimate HD 2018.4 Software
Studio Equipment List 2
1. Dangerous Music Additional Switching System
2. Presonus Studio Channel (4) for room & Guitar Direct Mics